2012 CREATIVE FIELD CONFERENCE
Bridging Science and Spirituality ~
The Power of Inner Peace
SEPTEMBER 13 – 16
THE CREATIVE FIELD CONFERENCE 2011 WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!! SEE FEEDBACK BELOW.
2011 PROGRAM GUIDE
Check out our 2011 program guide and get ready for a great 2012 conference!
AUDIO AVAILABLE NOW FOR PURCHASE
Audio downloads: Below is information about purchasing and downloading the audio files of the keynotes by Katie Hendricks and Matthew Fox. The mp3 files and e-store are available online!!! Relive this timeless experience again and again and support the creative field project by purchasing audio downloads!!
- All Audio Files: Both keynotes and Sunday service: $35
Get all 2011 Creative Field Audio Downloads including keynote addresses and Sunday service at the Dome. Keynote addresses include Katie Hendricks and Matthew Fox. Sunday Service includes live performances from Tuck and Patti, the Sunrise Choir and presentations from Matthew Fox and David Karchere.
- Keynote by Katie Hendricks: $15
Keynote address by Katie Hendricks. Biography: Kathlyn Hendricks, PhD, BC-DMT, has been a pioneer in the field of body-mind integration for nearly forty years. Her explorations about the catalytic transformational power of the creative arts have been featured in many magazines, journals and books. She received her doctorate in transpersonal psychology in 1982 and has been a Board Certified Dance/Movement Therapist of the American Dance Therapy Association since 1975. She has consulted and taught in the graduate programs of many universities, including the University of Colorado, Union Graduate School, Antioch University and Naropa Institute. She has an international reputation as a seminar leader for health and business professionals. Her seminars specialize in training professionals from many fields in the core skills of conscious living, using a unique system of whole-body learning and Quantum Coaching™.
- Keynote by Matthew Fox: $15
Keynote address by Mathew Fox at the Creative Field Conference. Biography: Matthew Fox is an internationally acclaimed spiritual theologian, an Episcopal priest and an activist. He has written thirty books that have been translated into forty-three languages and have received numerous awards. Among his books are Original Blessing, The Coming of the Cosmic Christ, Creation Spirituality, A Spirituality Named Compassion, The Reinvention of Work, The Hidden Spirituality of Men, and Christian Mystics. He has contributed much to the rediscovery of Hildegard of Bingen, Meister Eckhart, and Thomas Aquinas as pre-modern mystics and prophets. As an activist, his interests have been the renewal of education and of religion. He established the Institute in Culture and Creation Spirituality that flourished for twenty-one years, until Cardinal Ratzinger (now Pope Benedict XVI) silenced him and eventually shut down the program and expelled him from the Dominican Order, of which he had been a member for thirty-four years. He then founded his own university in downtown Oakland, the University of Creation Spirituality, which flourished for nine years. Now Matthew is applying the same pedagogy to reinventing education from the inner city by working with inner-city teenagers, a pilot program having run two years in Oakland and having spawned three programs in Chicago. Since joining the Episcopal church sixteen years ago, Matthew has been working with young people to reinvent forms of worship by bringing elements of rave, such as dance, dj, vj and more into the Western Liturgy. The Cosmic Mass he created has been celebrated over ninety times and in dozens of cities in North America.
- Sunday morning service with Matthew Fox: $10
Sunday Service includes live performances from Tuck and Patti, the Sunrise Choir and presentations from Matthew Fox and David Karchere
- Both keynotes: $25
Enjoy keynote addresses from both Katie Hendricks and Matthew Fox. This package does not include the audio files from the live performances and presentations at the Dome.
Read an Exciting Article about the CFC2011 Conference from Bella Spark Magazine
Creative Field Conference 2011: Feedback from Attendees
- Welcome and registration were great. Keynotes and workshops meaty and at times a bit challenging (in a good way!). Food was cornucopian. ~ BD, Canada
- The speakers have all been amazing…an absolute richness of the presenters, what they shared and how they shared it. I am…inspired to breathe and move and love, as I approach thinking from a new perspective and chart my way within the universe. ~ ES, USA
- A remarkable happening. So many presenters in sync with each other. ~ CW, USA
- Entire conference was beautifully crafted, from the theme, registration, through to keynotes and especially the workshops, in which we could embody the learnings. Food and accommodation excellent also! ~ AH, Australia
- The presenters were vibrant. ~ Anonymous
- It was awesome…. The diversity and complementarity of presentations worked well. ~ TL, USA
- The unity was great. The speakers were top drawer. Matthew Fox’s capacity and creative mastery brought me to the new awareness of my mystic connection. ~ GN, USA
- The most exciting conference I have ever attended! This weekend widened my horizons and opened up avenues for further exploration. ~ Anonymous
- I am so ecstatically proud of Emissaries of Divine Light for the vision and action which brought this vital event into being. ~ MM, Canada
- Compassion and love and safety were/are so present in all you do! ~ MK, USA
- I have found the whole experience very joyful and energizing. Particularly enjoyed Matthew Fox. ~ MM, USA
- Matthew Fox workshop—love him! Loved the chant and dance; appreciate the challenge to listen to our youth.The Thinking workshop was very enlightening—bringing attention and assumptions out into the light—giving the gift of Presence to each other! ~ KM, USA
- The entire conference exceeded all expectations / great mix of fun and depth. ~ BC, USA
- Super presenters—loving people (the participants) with such warmth and a sense of community. Transformative spiritually. ~ SL, USA
- I liked all of the different presenters. They brought their unique talents of…communication, energy, deepening spirituality. ~ MF, USA
- Stimulating and inspirational keynote speakers, great workshops, fabulous, nourishing food. The entire conference was outstanding and life-changing! ~ RF, Australia
- Absolutely fabulous—all that I could expect, plus a lot more. I loved the whole time and considered it to be a turning point in my conscious involvement to this movement towards absolute commitment. A tour de force! ~ SL, England
- I absolutely loved Katie Hendricks. Tuck and Patti were marvelous. Lynne [McTaggart] was wonderful. Thank you for putting this great time together! ~ PG, USA
- I really liked the diversity of presenters and the humor they brought with them. ~ CW, USA
- The food was outstanding. ~ TL, USA
- Stimulating program; high-quality presenters—themes built upon each other. ~ AH, Australia
- Welcome—clear and genuine…. Keynote address and…workshop—brilliant!… Food—served with fineness and joy. ~MM, Canada
- My welcome was amazing—arriving as I did in the middle of the night…. The food was exactly right for me. The workshops have been excellent/useful/moving. I am so glad the conference info came into my email in-box. ~ LT, USA
- Receptions in the evening were perfect opportunities to socialize, wind down, draw the long day to a close. I enjoyed Katie, the keynote, immensely. Getting us up and moving, connecting, feeling the energy among us was the perfect beginning. ~ KM, USA
- The entire conference moved well and kept my interest. I liked the presenters and the pace of the events. ~ HD, Canada
- The keynote and dance with Katie [Hendricks] was and is opening up a new space in me. Matthew Fox’s [evening address] was very interesting, especially his vision on the mysteries…. I love the dancing, chanting, praying; and hearing about clear thinking from Maryse [Barak]. ~ IG, The Netherlands
- The sessions were informative, interactive, experiential and deep. There was lots of opportunity to interact with the other participants. ~ SS, USA
- All speakers excellent. Three outer capacities well covered—body, mind and heart. ~ Anonymous
- Loved the presenters. Bookstore…very nice. ~ SL, USA
- The Conference…was seamless…. The surround and sense of place provided by Sunrise and the community cannot be underestimated as being another huge factor in the success of the conference…. I so loved my time there. It was very important in a number of ways—internally I traveled many miles! You held a space far larger than the event itself. I have huge respect and admiration for the way in which you do this. ~ MB, South Africa
THANKS TO OUR 2011 CONFERENCE SPONSORS